mirchmasaala.blogspot.com

Monday, April 23, 2007

The Shock - A Fantasy

It was twilight when I got on the bus. There were hardly a few people in the bus. I took on the back seat where it was empty. It looked gloomy today, maybe there will be some shower today. Good thing, it will be a solace for the summer heat. The clouds were thick and dark, blocking out the evening sunlight.

In the next stop a few of the commuters got down. Then my eyes glued on this petite one boarding the bus, dressed in a black leather mini-skirt and white cotton tops which shrug on to the firm breasts. The midriffs were clearly visible. As this gorgie was walking up to where I sat, my heart thumped and missed a beat when the seat in front of mine was taken. I could make the outline of the face, it was smooth. The hairs flowed down to the shoulders and some of it spilled over the headrest. Taking some courage, I moved my hands over the headrest to feel the hairs. I was slow and deliberate, passed my fingers between the strands, thrilled at what I was doing.

The bus was almost empty and there were only two others who were sitting far on the front side of the bus. After few minutes of hair ruffling, I felt that there was no way that what I did was unnoticed. As there was resistance, I slowly ran my fingers higher reaching over to the scalp. I let my fingers rest there. I was hyper tense and I could hear my heart beat like drums. Facing no resistance, I slowly ruffled the hairs giving a slow massage. I brought my other hands up for assistance and continued the massage. Standing up and leaning over the seat, I spread my fingers further sideways and felt the soft ears, rubbed slowly on the ears. Did I hear a moan?

I moved my hands and felt the soft cheeks, chins and ran my fingers over the lips. Moving out of my location, I moved to the front seat and sat beside this hottie. Looking dreamily at me, there was a smile and I too grinned. Grabbing both the cheeks, I could thing of nothing but plant a kiss on the pouty lips. Our lips locked and our tongues probed each others. We were breathing like hell there was hot air exchange. I was quick in grabbing one of tits. It felt soft but was firm. From nowhere a hands came out and started rubbing on my crotch. I lifted the cotton top to reveal the firm breasts. Running the nipples between my thumb and index finger, I rolled em till they engorged. My fly was being undone and my rigid tool was out. I felt like I was going to burst out any moment.

Running my hands on the white creamy thighs, I inched up. With my other hand, I pulled up the side zipper and unhooked the skirt. My tool juiced up as I moved my hands up between the legs and I felt something there. It was too late to realise my folly. I was fingering a Hermaphrodite.




No comments: